Monday 14 October 2019

my holiday

My holiday 


Something awesome that happened in my holiday is that I
got to stay with my family in Auckland and we went to
Rainbows end and did the Fearfall and crashed into
each other in go karts.


And something scary that happened is me and my
Mum watched the Conjuring 2 and it was horrifying I could
not
sleep at all and i also fell one of the sand dunes at 90 Mile
beach.

Also something relaxing that happened was I swam
around the coral reef in Tapuaetahi beach.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work keep it up.👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimi
    I really like your post on your holiday. It sounds like you had a great time. Well done.
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

2019 Camp

Kia-ora whanau...oh yeah i went on camp...so thats cool any way ill tell you about it... So last week the senior part of my school went on...