Thursday 8 November 2018

google doc ninja challenge!!!!!

The google docs ninja challenge!!!!!!!

Today my whole class did a google doc ninja challenge were we had to do a series of diffrent google challenges and pasting and stuff.First of we had to start with some simple text colouring and stuff and insert some kid freindly images and i put a puddy cat .And then stuff started to get abit specific we had to give sentences two spaces inbetween each word.Of course I smashed that.And on to red belt were it got pretty tricky including hyperlinks inserting things bullet points statistics and copy of some writing .Somehow I did that."And then black belt" black belt the hardest of them all I got tripped up by blackbelt I'm talking hyperlinks putting google drawings and colouring .Learning how to make comments researching and pasting AND SOMEHOW I completed that an I had earnd a blackbelt                                              

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jimi
    Well done on getting the black belt. I have done the Google Ninja challenge before , I have not yet become a google ninja but am working on it. Well done. Happy blogging.
    Ma te wa Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your time sophia๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Jimi, my name is Hohepa from Matawai School. Congratulations on earning all the ninja's you should really be proud. I haven't quiet got to my Google Ninja but yeah ok thats me for now Ka Kite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your time๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete

2019 Camp

Kia-ora whanau...oh yeah i went on camp...so thats cool any way ill tell you about it... So last week the senior part of my school went on...