Friday 16 November 2018

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚this is knot fun๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…




This is the noose knot down there it was a very hard knot to TRY and do I struggled and I had to get my freind to help me draw one .And i wreckon it would be good for holding boats in place of course If you can even make it check it out https://www.animatedknots.com/indexbasics.php     

Related imageUp there is a figure eight knot sorry its                                                                                                      down here you know blogger๐Ÿ˜… very odd settings                                                                                    i wreckon it would be good for holding stuff together                                                                               eg pencils and you could make a raft๐Ÿ˜‚probably knot                                                                             hhahahah get it ......no...ok ill stop so... good knot and....yeah k next knot  I have to write in another weird way yeah now im talking about the one in the top right that is a slip knot that I made. Round  of    applause to me  it was a kind of tricky knot you just need a solid  bit of string to do it with no threads in it I think it would be good for pulling things eg a tree stump thats all folkes check out more at the linkImage result for that's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Camp

Kia-ora whanau...oh yeah i went on camp...so thats cool any way ill tell you about it... So last week the senior part of my school went on...